The 4th Annual Global Mining Technology Forum is registered with the Engineering Council of South Africa (ECSA), and is awarded two (2) CPD credits.
Mining companies are focusing on bringing in the right technology to mechanize and balance it with labor. Innovation is key and mining automation is a growing trend within the industry, from remotely controlled equipment to driverless trucks. The only way to improve productivity is through mechanisation of all processes and optimal automation of mining equipment.
The 4th Global Mining Technology Forum will provide an insight into state of the art technologies implemented by the industry that go even beyond automation to optimizing your business processes and increasing value for investments.
Agenda Highlights Include:
- Automation: A key enabler for the mining of the future
- Developments in robotics
- Mining innovation for environmental beneﬁts
- Maintaining sustainability and overall efﬁciency of mines
- Marine mining technology
- Leading major expansions in difﬁcult economic times
- Harnessing new technologies and operations to reduce mine operational risks
- Improved monitoring devices for gases, dust and other environmental conditions
- Dr. Sean Dessureault, Director of the Mine Intelligence Research Group, University of Arizona (USA)President, Mining Information Systems and Operations Management (MISOM) Consulting Services Inc.
- Erik Bartsch, Mine Operations Technology Leader, Xstrata Nickel Sudbury Operations (Canada)
- Steven Din, Chief Executive Officer, Essar Africa Holdings Limited (Zimbabwe)
- Alberto Diaz, Principal Mine Project Engineer, Barrick (Australia Pacific)
- Dr. Denis Thibodeau, Principal Consultant Rock Mechanics, Vale Underground Mine Technology Base Metals Technology Department
- Inus Labuschagne, Senior Manager SHE: Ventilation, SASOL Mining (South Africa)
- Dr. Andries H Leuschner, Mining Innovation Consultant (previous Senior Consultant Mining Innovations Gold Fields Group Services)
Who Should Attend?
Marketing - Mining
T: + 971 4 609 1570
Time To Show
Knowledge Partner: Innovation For Sustainability